Saturday 8 March 2014

Today Is The Day

So the countdown is over, our bags are packed (hopefully), and we are prepared to set of on this new adventure.  Some of us may be feeling excited or nervous but together we are prepared for everything that is yet to come.  I, personally have traveled quite a bit for a girl my age, however this is a new and daring adventure that will certainly be the most unique, and likely the most fantastic, of anything I've ever done.  I know I’ll push my limits past traditional boundaries, learn more than can ever be taught in a classroom, and more than anything else, I’ll have a really, really, great time.  I can only imagine how excited the Barajas Rodriguez family and the Guzman Tercero family must be feeling and what they are doing to prepare.  I know we are all so very excited to meet them and help them along in this new journey for them.  I'm not quite sure what to expect but we have lots of love in our hearts and Gods hand to guide us. -Tiarra      

No comments:

Post a Comment